In this course you will learn introductory terms and concepts related to biofertilizers and their production
- Course Structure: Contents and Assessment Pattern
- General Instructions for the course
- Module 1
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Biofertilizer Production
- Quiz on: Lesson 1: Introduction to Biofertilizer Production
- Lesson 2: Nitrogen Fixing Microorganisms
- Lesson 3: Video Demonstration- Biofertilizer production using Nitrogen fixing Microorganisms
- Quiz on Lessons 2 and 3: Nitrogen Fixing Microorganisms and Biofertilizer Production
- Module 1: INQUIRY BASED LEARNING (IBL) Problem I
- Project component 1
- Module 2
- Lesson: Phosphate Solubilising Microorganisms
- Quiz on: Lesson: Phosphate Solubilising Microorganisms
- Module 2: Inquiry Based Learning (IBL) Problem II
- Project component 2
- Module 3
- Lesson: Indole-3-Acetic Acid Producing Microorganisms
- Quiz on Lesson: Indole-3-Acetic Acid Producing Microorganisms
- Module 3: Inquiry Based Learning (IBL) Problem III
- Project component 3
- Module 4
- Lesson: Siderophore Producing Microorganisms
- Quiz on Lesson: Siderophore Producing Microorganisms
- Module 4: Inquiry Based Learning (IBL) Problem IV
- Project component 4
Module 4 deals with the following aspects of Siderophore Producing Microorganisms:
- What are they?
- What is their importance?
- On which nutrient media would you grow them?
- How would you estimate their activity?
- In Week 4 you will be doing Module 4 of the course: please do the following tasks:
- Study the Lesson on Siderophore Producing Microorganisms
- Take the Quiz and MCQ test on this Lesson
- Complete and submit the assignment (IBL) on this module and
- Do the component of Project for week 4 as given in the Course Structure and send photos and final project report of work done.