In this course you will learn introductory terms and concepts related to biofertilizers and their production
- Course Structure: Contents and Assessment Pattern
- General Instructions for the course
- Module 1
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Biofertilizer Production
- Quiz on: Lesson 1: Introduction to Biofertilizer Production
- Lesson 2: Nitrogen Fixing Microorganisms
- Lesson 3: Video Demonstration- Biofertilizer production using Nitrogen fixing Microorganisms
- Quiz on Lessons 2 and 3: Nitrogen Fixing Microorganisms and Biofertilizer Production
- Module 1: INQUIRY BASED LEARNING (IBL) Problem I
- Project component 1
- Module 2
- Lesson: Phosphate Solubilising Microorganisms
- Quiz on: Lesson: Phosphate Solubilising Microorganisms
- Module 2: Inquiry Based Learning (IBL) Problem II
- Project component 2
- Module 3
- Lesson: Indole-3-Acetic Acid Producing Microorganisms
- Quiz on Lesson: Indole-3-Acetic Acid Producing Microorganisms
- Module 3: Inquiry Based Learning (IBL) Problem III
- Project component 3
- Module 4
- Lesson: Siderophore Producing Microorganisms
- Quiz on Lesson: Siderophore Producing Microorganisms
- Module 4: Inquiry Based Learning (IBL) Problem IV
- Project component 4
General Instructions for the course
The course on Biofertilizer production is worth 1 credit and is composed of 4 modules. It should take you 4 weeks to complete the course.
- You are required to complete 1 module per week. Each module will consist of lessons [text matter and/ or PPTs, videos].
- After you go through the lessons you should be able to take the quiz based on that module.
- You are also required to submit an assignment per module/ week based on an IBL (Inquiry-Based Learning) problem.
- You are required to complete one aspect of the project on Biofertilizer production per week and submit photos of work done and results obtained every week.
- More details of the weekly course work and assessment are provided under the title: Course Structure: Contents and Assessment Pattern.
- You are required to submit the final project report in the 4th week for assessment.
- Please register yourself by sending your details to the following email id: email@example.com
- Formal assessment for certification will be carried out via MCQ tests, IBL assignments and project-based weekly reports will be done on the Edmodo platform.
In Week 1 you will be doing Module 1 of the course: please do the following tasks:
- Study Lessons 1,2 and 3 (video demonstration of Biofertilizer production);
- Take the Quiz on Lessons 1, 2 and 3;
- Complete the assignment (IBL) and
- Do the component of Project as provided in the Course Structure.